As I was talking to my business operations manager (Wade) about closing out the 4th quarter strong and setting goals for fitness360online.com 2014 I realized…. I love this time of year and I have a lot to be thankful for..
- I’m thankful for my wife and 3 children, especially my new 2 month old son.
- I’m thankful that I get to help slow, stop and reverse obesity trends in the US by empowering the fitness professionals that are doing the belly to belly coaching.
- I’m thankful that I get to live everyday of my life remembering the challenges I have overcome, the person I was then and the person I am now, and the person I will become as I continue to grow.
- I’m thankful that I have wonderful clients and faithful readers (like you), business partners, and coaches, that value the information and passion I try to share from my small platform.
- And most of all, I’m thankful for my personal relationship with God, from which I draw all inspiration and creative energy, and has nothing to do with religion or some form of man-made method of reaching our Creator.
So, I’ve made it my mission to give back to my community of friends, customers, & fans. I appreciate you all because without you there is NO Fitness360online.com
I’m headed back home from a huge tour of the Gulf Coast gyms and I get a call from Wade begging me to do just 1 more round of coaching sessions before the end of the year.
You see Wade is a former gym owner and client of Fitness360.
After I helped him successfully relaunch his brand FitSo in Tulsa, OK. I then helped him to grow his draft to a high enough level that he was able to sell for a pretty great profit.
Shortly there after, Wade joined Fitness360 Marketing because he understood the value we could give to fitness professionals and he wanted to be part of that movement.
Ok.. I’ve agreed after a 3 hour phone call with Wade to give you the opportunity to schedule a Coaching Call with US. This will be the last round of calls for 2013. After 300+ calls I am ready for a recharge.
Oh yeah, it’s just $99 for 1-on-1 with me and Wade for 20 minutes (I understand most people cannot afford my $1,000 per hour rates and $10,000 per day coaching), so I’m really doing this to give back.
I can’t do it for free since people don’t value free. And $99 is enough that won’t impact your life but will give you, at least, a little “skin in the game”.
No need to take notes, you also get a recording of our session so you’ll have access to it forever.
If you think my 20+ years fitness experience and well over $3 million in personal and client sales is worth investing $99 to spend one-on-one time with me.. then jump on this now
Once we receive the payment, Wade will follow-up to schedule your session.
I can’t wait to help you rock and roll in 2014.
P.S. As an added bonus we will be helping the first 10 action takers with a pretty cool gift. We have relationships with the national sales department at Groupon and can get your promotion set up in a matter of weeks. When your Groupon is ready to go, we will give you coaching on how to automate the sales process with them. We sell this service for $1500 currently and our clients are getting great results. Book your call now!
He's spearheaded the opening of 100+ gyms and is responsible for selling over 100,000 gym memberships and collecting over 300,000 buddy referrals in his career.
Learn more @ www.JoshuaTFleming.com
Latest posts by Joshua Fleming (see all)
- Planet Fitness – The “None-Gym” That Almost Ruined The Gym Industry - January 24, 2017
- 3 Full Proof Training Methods To Get Gym Staff To Show Up On Time Guaranteed - August 9, 2016
- Wisdom From Will Smith - June 4, 2014