Managing a fitness center is quite difficult, very demanding and such a unique position to be in. Health club management means to exert more effort in helping their fitness center grow more profitable. What makes a fitness center become more successful at the hands of its health club manager?
A health club manager’s efficacy requires is not just all about the foundation of basic managing built on years of experience and a firm understanding of a firm understanding of management principles and practices. People and gym members now are very unpredictable and selling your gym to your members entails a complicated communication system influenced by many variables.
Your performance as a club manager is measured in two ways:
1) Personal Production – your ability to sell memberships cannot be duplicated
2) Club Production – you are accountable for the overall productivity and profitability of the club
The management process involves planning, organizing, recruiting, directing and controlling the work of others than performing all the work yourself. Yes, it does sound extensive but health club managers are not like executives on another industry who just sit behind desks and make decisions. Health club management means being involved through personal production efforts.
Are you a health club owner who employs its own manager or you as the gym owner is also responsible for health club management? How effective is your managing skills towards your gym members?
[viral_locker id=”3717″ ]
He's spearheaded the opening of 100+ gyms and is responsible for selling over 100,000 gym memberships and collecting over 300,000 buddy referrals in his career.
Learn more @ www.JoshuaTFleming.com
Latest posts by Joshua Fleming (see all)
- Planet Fitness – The “None-Gym” That Almost Ruined The Gym Industry - January 24, 2017
- 3 Full Proof Training Methods To Get Gym Staff To Show Up On Time Guaranteed - August 9, 2016
- Wisdom From Will Smith - June 4, 2014