In the business of personal training, how to make your clients stay is a challenging feat. Just because they are already employed and subscribed to your fitness center does not mean that they are going to be staying there for good. Learning how to keep them coming back should be something that you are already an expert on. Not all customers are the same and how you treat these various individuals will make or break your fitness center.
Create exceptional client loyalty in the competitive business of fitness. These simple ways to nurture client relationships might help you garner clients that will become walking and talking billboards for your business.
1. Deliver… then over-deliver.
2. Happy employees – happy customers. That happy, loyal, well-cared-for customers? It can be one of the best new client acquisition tools. These customers tell their friends, who tell their friends and so on.
3. Offer quality products and services. No one is able to resist quality deals that are carefully thought of and well-implemented.
4. Reward your best customers. Because not all customers of your fitness business are the same, some will try to extort everything they can for you to give them everything free while others will really pay good money to be treated well. These are essentially the loyal customers who return over and over to your business. Reward their loyalty. Find ways.
5. Listen to your customers. If they have feedback, acknowledge. Clients will tell you volumes, if you’ll only listen. Even if they ask the impossible, the fact that you acknowledged them is already a huge step to making that effort.
6. Train your employees to be interrogators. Ask customers what they liked or what they didn’t like. If you can’t engage them in a conversation yourself, simply let your employees do the talking. Get their feedback. Make changes and alterations where you feel it is warranted in your fitness business. Capitalize on these feedback.
7. Be Professional but have fun. When you listen to your clients, reciprocate professionally.
If you have been in business of fitness for years, redouble your efforts. These alone will teach you to give outstanding and excellent service to your clients. The cost of retaining customers is as the same as getting new ones and this fact is very indisputable. When it comes to client relations, be an expert to learning how to make them become clients always.
He's spearheaded the opening of 100+ gyms and is responsible for selling over 100,000 gym memberships and collecting over 300,000 buddy referrals in his career.
Learn more @ www.JoshuaTFleming.com
Latest posts by Joshua Fleming (see all)
- Planet Fitness – The “None-Gym” That Almost Ruined The Gym Industry - January 24, 2017
- 3 Full Proof Training Methods To Get Gym Staff To Show Up On Time Guaranteed - August 9, 2016
- Wisdom From Will Smith - June 4, 2014