Fitness centers who are involved in fitness marketing and have found their audience in the social media are now working hard not just towards achieving the perfect healthy lifestyle but also reaching out to their market even when they are not in their yoga mats.
If your fitness center is taking a multi-platform approach to helping your audience get healthy or excited about fitness marketing, then we couldn’t find a reason why your fitness center wouldn’t be successful in that area.
There are three ways a person can market their fitness centers in social media. One is to employ social media platforms that allow them to network. Second is using social media platforms that help them promote to their network and lastly, joining social media networks that makes them share what they know.
Let us start with our top favorite social media platforms that help our fitness marketing with networking.
– With more 900 millions users, this social networking site’s massive reach has compelling opportunities to reach out through news feeds, fan pages, groups, photo albums and timelines. Owned by Facebook Inc, Facebook has been ranked as the most used social networking service by worldwide monthly active users by several organizations.
– What you can say in 140 characters or less is certainly going to create a huge impact already to your followers. Twitter certainly helps you network by communicating to your audience in real time. Fitness Marketing has never been fun!
– Google’s Social Media platform, Google Plus, may be new but it is fast becoming massive as people tend to use their simpler interface and makes networking so uncomplicated. The environment in not as cluttered as others and it makes users appreciate the clean and easy to use platform. Your fitness marketing can certainly communicate to users who hardly need all that fancy interface to network.
– Since 2003, LinkedIn has been helping others reach out to potential professionals that can either help them grow professionally or mature in their careers.
– With over 60 million users, and growing fast, MyLife.com® he one place you need to make valuable personal and professional connections, plus pull together your social and email communications to help simplify your life. Based in LA, the social media platform only caters to users in America.
– Classmates® is the best way to find old high school friends and browse the biggest collection of yearbooks on the web. They even cater to other countries outside USA such as Sweden, Austria, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland and other US/Canada School overseas. Reminisce and journey back through memory lane as Classmates make you nostalgia more fun in networking.
– Ning is quite unique compared to the other social media networking sites. They offer their platforms for users to create their own websites and network from there. Should you perhaps have a fitness center site, you are allowed to create fitnesscenter.ning.com and add members from there. Ning is the world’s largest platform to create powerful, custom social websites. Top organizers, marketers, influencers, and activists use Ning to create a social destination where content intersects with conversations to inspire action.
Whew. That was extensive! Are you guys in any of these social media platforms? Do add us here –
He's spearheaded the opening of 100+ gyms and is responsible for selling over 100,000 gym memberships and collecting over 300,000 buddy referrals in his career.
Learn more @ www.JoshuaTFleming.com
Latest posts by Joshua Fleming (see all)
- Planet Fitness – The “None-Gym” That Almost Ruined The Gym Industry - January 24, 2017
- 3 Full Proof Training Methods To Get Gym Staff To Show Up On Time Guaranteed - August 9, 2016
- Wisdom From Will Smith - June 4, 2014