Don’t we all see variety and change? We eventually find new ways to keep up busy and entertained and all that stimulation is quite refreshing especially when we wanted to achieve results such as gaining a lot from our fitness marketing.
How dated and old your fitness marketing campaigns are? Have you been using the same marketing activities since you started your small business? Would you change you’re a fitness marketing program that seems to be working ever since you employed it in your system?
If the need to change strategy kicks in, it should never get in the way of making money in your business. Although it might not be a good idea to rush especially when the old ones still work great, it would be time to rethink, re-lather, re-rinse and repeat your fitness marketing if it is not generating the kind of results you need.
Try discovering a small fitness marketing strategy that can help you attract more prospects, generate more leads and increase your sales but you must ask yourself the following questions first:
– How many leads did my web site generate compared to the number of visitors I get?
– How many prospects did my ad generate compared to the cost and number of people who saw it?
– How many leads did my sales letter generate relative to the number of letters I sent out?
– How how many did I convert into sales?
– What was the dollar volume of sales generated from each lead?
This is purely not a matter of time either. If your fitness marketing is not getting you clients in a few days, then they are surely not getting you any more if you keep running them for months. Keeping pace with the changing internet marketing trends can also be tiresome and if your fitness marketing team does not offer new and inspired leads to your customers and clients, then someone else will.
Consult with Joshua Fleming today for your fitness marketing needs!
Call 888.434.8360 to get started!
He's spearheaded the opening of 100+ gyms and is responsible for selling over 100,000 gym memberships and collecting over 300,000 buddy referrals in his career.
Learn more @ www.JoshuaTFleming.com
Latest posts by Joshua Fleming (see all)
- Planet Fitness – The “None-Gym” That Almost Ruined The Gym Industry - January 24, 2017
- 3 Full Proof Training Methods To Get Gym Staff To Show Up On Time Guaranteed - August 9, 2016
- Wisdom From Will Smith - June 4, 2014